Clinical Cardiology y Electrophysiology Family and Community Medicine
- Holter ECG and blood pressure interpretation.
- Evaluation of cardiovascular risk before a preoperative.
- Performance and interpretation of color Doppler echocardiography.
- Interpretation of stress tests.
- Management and treatment of complex cardiac arrhythmias.
- Clinical management of cardiovascular diseases and the internal environment.
- Hospital de Sant Boi and Medical Center Teknon (ICA)
- Training in Electrophysiology and Cardiac Pacing. Hospital Sant Pau.
- Associate of the Arrhythmias and Cardiac Pacing Unit. Cardiology and Cardiovascular Surgery Institute. Cuba.
- Cardiology Associate at Hospital Plató. Barcelona.
- Graduate in Medicine at the University of La Habana. Year 2001. Convalidation to official Spanish degree 2011.
- Master’s in Infectious-Contagious Diseases. Institute Pedro Kouri. La Habana. Cuba. Year 2002.
- Post-doctoral training in electrophysiology and cardiac stimulation. Institute of Cardiology and Cardiovascular Surgery. La Habana Cuba. 2008-2010.
- Postdoctoral training in Electrophysiology and Cardiac Pacing. Hospital de la Santa Creu i Sant Pau. Barcelona.