Clinical Cardiology and Heart Imaging Procedure
- Coronary Disease (angina / myocardial infarct).
- Heart Failure.
- Valve diseases.
- Palpitations / Arrhythmias.
- Pericardial Disease.
- Aortic pathology.
- Cardiovascular prevention/risk.
- Sports Cardiology.
- Magnetic resonance imaging.
- Cardiology Associate at Hospital de la Santa Creu i Sant Pau (since 2003) and Medical Center Teknon (ICA)
- Teaches classes of the Master’s Advanced Diagnostic Imaging Techniques in Cardiology at the Autonomous University of Barcelona
- Medical Associate of Cardiology at Hospital Creu Roja 2 de Maig (2006-2007)
- Medical Associate on Duty of the Scientific Culture Unit at Hospital de la Santa Creu i Sant Pau (2003-2006)
- Graduate in Medicine and Surgery from the University of Barcelona (UB)1989- 1995
- Speciality in Cardiology (MIR) at Hospital of Santa Ceu i Sant Pau of Barcelona
- Post-residency scholarship at the Unit of Heart Imaging. Service of Cardiology at Hospital de Sant Pau (2001-2002)
- Two year stay in USA at the University of California, San Francisco